Monday, March 5, 2007

We Love Daddy, The Horsey!

Leah and Paige love to ride on Daddy! We usually spend our evenings after work, school and daycare just hanging out. The girls love complete attention from us for the few hours they see us after our busy days. I think Daddy enjoys these rides as much as the girls.



Paige was communicating amazingly well tonight or maybe I'm just learning how to understand her more and more. She pulled me into the living room tonight to play with her Little People's grocery store. She patted the floor where she wanted me to sit. I laid on my belly to play and after a minute or two, she laid on her belly too. She was imitating Mommy! Then we decided to watch a Baby Einstein video. When the bear who blows bubbles appeared she said, "Bu-ble!". It was so cute and clear as day! I was sitting in the chair watching right by her and when she wanted a drink she grabbed my hand and said, "Up!". I couldn't believe how she was telling me exactly what she wanted tonight. It's amazing what an 18 month old is capable of.

Leah was the "Special Person of the Day" in kindergarten today which means she gets to be the line leader whenever they leave the classroom for an activity. She was so excited to tell me that when I picked her up!

1 comment:

Erickson 5 said...

Daddy Horsey's are the best!