Friday, March 2, 2007

The Launch of House of Leos!

Here it is!! House of Leos has officially been launched! After much encouragement from one of my best friends and mother of triplets, I decided to start blogging! I thought it was a great idea considering I'm horrible at keeping up with baby books and scrapbooks. I realized this might be my best chance at documenting my children's lives (and the craziness of trying to manage two careers, the construction of a house, and everything else that invades our time).


So, how about this House of Leos? Here begins our story...


My husband Jim and I have been married for nine years. We were high school sweethearts and dated for six years before we got married. He played basketball, I was a cheerleader. Oh sick, I know. Sounds like some cheesy teen movie. Anyway, 1997 was the year we made it official. Four years later, our first baby was a born, a sweet little baby girl named Leah. Four years after that, another little baby girl was born named Paige. And if you haven't figured out by now, all four of us were born in August!! It makes for an interesting and lively household. To sum it up...we all want to be in charge, we all want to be the center of attention and we all want to be right!! AAAHHH! Yes, somedays I want to pull my hair out but most days I'm so happy to have my wonderful, amazing family.


I hope you enjoy our life story...


Mom Leo August 18th

1 comment:

Erickson 5 said...

Yeah! I am so glad that you started this as you will not regret it! I love the picture of your girls. I even got an honorable mention in your first post! Your fellow triplet mommy friend and LEO herself! Yippeeee...
Nicole